Tweet about JLPT etc. on 2021/2/6

According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, “Specified Skilled Worker” visas are required the proficiency in Japanese language used in daily life and at the workplace. Concretely, JLPT (N4 and above) or JFT-Basic is needed. Please click here for more details regarding JLPT or JFT…. In addition, all matters related to registration, payment, and examination for the JFT-Basic can be found on Prometric’s registration website in the above JFT URL.